Users of the MyBalanceNow portal can choose from a large number of services provided by the portal. The portal is accessible by anyone with a Target gift card.
Nevertheless, certain restrictions must be observed when using an everyday target gift card via mybalancenow.com. This article primarily discusses those rules and requirements.
MyBalanceNow Rules and Requirements
It is relatively easy to log in to MyBalanceNow, and the website is easy to navigate. Nonetheless, there are several rules and requirements you should keep in mind when accessing the portal. Here are a few of them:
Rules: Following are the rules that you have to follow for accessing the portal:
- You cannot transfer the balance of the Target gift card to another card or account.
- Since it is specifically a Target gift card, you cannot withdraw cash from any ATM. Cardholders can use the card to purchase Target products online and at Target stores, as well as in restaurants and gas stations.
- Because jurisdictional restrictions govern the Target gift card, it can only be redeemed within the United States and the District of Columbia. As stated in official written standards, virtually all other countries cannot use this product.
- The seller can withdraw the purchase if the purchase amount is greater than the actual balance on the Target Gift card, or the seller can keep the card for seven days until the transaction is authorized if the Mybalancenow.com on the Target Gift card is reduced.
Requirements: Given below are some of the requirements you need to fulfill to access the portal with ease.
- An active and stable internet connection is required for any device.
- Provide your card details, such as your card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
- Registration on the portal is required.
- The username and password for your account.
- A Target Gift Card that has been activated.
For easy access to your account, make sure you remember all the rules and requirements. On the official website, cardholders can find out more about these via the cardholder agreement.