MyBalaneNow has its own terms and conditions, which users must abide by to access their account. You can find all necessary terms and conditions in the cardholder agreement available on the official website at www.mybalancenow.com.
For access to the MyBalanceNow portal and gift card, please see the following terms and conditions. You can reach the customer support team here if you have any questions about this.
- Only residents of the United States and District of Columbia may access the gift card.
- ATM withdrawals cannot be made with cards.
- It is not possible to transfer the funds on this card.
- Prior to using your card for purchases, it is mandatory to activate it.
- The gift card requires a one-time purchase fee. Post that you don’t have to pay any kind of fees or charges.
- Your card cannot be loaded with additional funds.
- Recurring payments like monthly bills, subscription services, memberships, etc., are not possible.
- The card does not come with a PIN. It’s up to you whether or not you generated a PIN. Debit transactions, however, must include the PIN.
- You can use the card anywhere Visa or MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
- All transactions you make from your account are your responsibility. Customer support should be contacted if your credit card is being misused or if a wrong transaction occurs.
- The new card will be provided only when the customer support team receives the details and the information related to your card.
- In foreign countries, you cannot use the card to make a payment.
- If you violate any rules or regulations, the company has the right to cancel your gift card at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns about the MyBalanceNow terms and conditions, please contact the customer support team. There is always the option to contact customer service or consult the cardholder agreement on the official site for more information in that case.